Please help me. how can I kill the candy frog 🐸?. I hv tried my best 2 feed it but its nt


Please help me. how can I kill the candy frog 🐸?. I hv tried my best 2 feed it but its nt >>

You can click on it once. hover. and bring it to another part of the board you want to clear. Candy crush level 547. candy crush level 547 how do you kill the frog. candy crush level 5471. candy crush level 5475. candy crush level 5478. candy crush le.

Please help me. how can I kill the candy frog 🐸?. I hv tried my best 2 feed it but its nt
Please help me. how can I kill the candy frog 🐸?. I hv tried my best 2 feed it but its nt from community.king.com

This will cause the frog to change color and already have that special. How to kill the frog in candy crush. You should treat the frog as a normal candy.

We Should Try To Combine The Frog. Whenever Possible. With Striped Candies Or Colored Bombs The Same Color As The Frog.


Please be as detailed as you. You should treat the frog as a normal candy. This will cause the frog to change color and already have that special.

How Do You Beat The Frog In Candy Crush Level 2165?


This makes it damage blockers. How to kill the frog in candy crush. Candy crush level 547. candy crush level 547 how do you kill the frog. candy crush level 5471. candy crush level 5475. candy crush level 5478. candy crush le.

When You Tap On The Frog When It Is Charged Up As Seen In The Picture. It Will Allow You To Tap Any Other Tile To Make The Frog Leap To It.


The best way to pass level 532 in candy crush saga is to use your frog for your moves. @jacqueauroramarie to make the frog explode. you must first load him with sweets of the same color as he is and then. After consuming a certain number of candy. the frog will begin to pulse.

You Can Click On It Once. Hover. And Bring It To Another Part Of The Board You Want To Clear.


Please help me. how can i kill the candy frog 🐸?. i hv tried my best 2. Frogs can be matched like a normal candy. and will eat the same color candies as it is. That is. if the frog is blue then match it with other blue candy as you would a normal blue candy.

Its A Very Special Candy.


Do this four times and the frog will.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 gmc Acadia code p0420 where cat bank be located at. Thank

Fixing the Netflix Error Code NW48 with Easy Solutions Techisours

LG Washing Machine IE Error Code What To Check? How To Clear?